FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher MembresMembres GroupesGroupes  S’enregistrerS’enregistrer  ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésP.M. ConnexionConnexion
Maplestory M Mesos when we had been around

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Paris XIII en mouvement [contre la LRU] Index du Forum -> Mobilisation -> Mobilisation partout ailleurs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  

Auteur Message
rsgoldfastshop

MessagePosté le: Sam 17 Nov - 08:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Maplestory M Mesos when we had been around Répondre en citant

One of the most important thing in a game in Maplestory 2 Mesos my opinion is stability. I love to know that everyday that I will wake up and play with the Maplestory 2 Mesos game without surprises because of a business that is stupid. I'm sure many people think like me. Having IP prohibit in GMS, in 2015, is a indicator that nexon wishes to kill the game. Especially for Explorer, Cygnus Knight and non-maplestory2 Demon/Xenon Resistance personalities (because those tend to get treated by the narrative as members of a group, rather than a specific person ).

Seriously, I can't be the only individual who will dislike many of the present dialogue options for talking to maplestory2 NPCs (especially ones who, quite frankly, create my personality seem stupid or childish). Would not it be cool if we could, upon creating our character, assign them a pair of particular personality traits that would determine the wording of your pursuit dialogue?

I had. He climbed up with me. Starting with Tibia Buy Maplestory M Mesos when we had been around 11 years old, then because we'd 13, we played with a lot MapleStory with different friends as well.

1 day around 2008 (we quitted MapleStory) and we were 15 years old, I messaged my friend through facebook to get on and play Xbox. He responded, not big issue really. The next day, October 7 of 2008, I started to observe how everyone began to place"RIP" in his FB wall. I simply didn't understand how to behave in note.

Time has passed since then. I'm now 22 years old and following remembering some games I used to play with back seven years back, I chose to try MapleStory and then I saw this message in my friend:This is David, the person who died, his title on was shhab.

Maplestory 2 Mesos and Maplestory M Mesos at https://www.4ms2.com/

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 17 Nov - 08:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Paris XIII en mouvement [contre la LRU] Index du Forum -> Mobilisation -> Mobilisation partout ailleurs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1
Sauter vers:  
Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation